ASMET spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.k.
- the company established in 1986. Currently it is one of the largest Polish companies offering all-inclusive supplies of fasteners.
LS ASMET spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A.
- The company is selling fasteners and manufacturing aluminum castings for the industry. Was founded in 2000. ASMET S.A. also operates a galvanizing plant for making zinc coatings.
Fabryka Śrub BISPOL S.A.
- was included in ASMET Group in 2004. Its history dates back to the 80's of the 19th century. Today, it is one of the largest manufacturers of fasteners in Poland.
On own stock we have approx. 35 thousand assortment items, we offer further 50 thousand products on order. Apart from the standard items, the company also offers specialized bolts - our internal facilities allow customized production based on individual customer needs.
Asmet is TÜV-certified manufacturer of materials in accordance with AD-2000 Merkblatt W0, W2 and W7. We implemented an integrated Quality and Environment Management System, compliant with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 in the scope of manufacture and sales of fasteners. The Company received numerous prestigious prizes and distinctions.
- bolts in property classes 5.8, 5.6, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9
- stainless steel fasteners - A2/A4
- high-strength HV sets
- nuts, washers
- special fasteners
- metric thread screws
- tapping screws, wood screws
- nails and wires
- ropes and accesories
- pins, keys, rivets
- wood connectors
As one of the few companies in this sector, ASMET delivers fasteners to assembly lines (Just In Time system).